“You won’t understand the unabashed power of community until you are a part of one.”
Are you a small business owner in need of photography services with goods or services of your own to barter? Are you a non-profit organization looking for a new fundraiser? Let’s talk! I’m a small business owner, too, and want to help others succeed. I’m always looking for opportunities to meet new people and serve my community.
Here’s some ideas on how your business or organization can partner with Dirt Road Wife Photography:
- Exchanging goods or services for photography work
- Joint marketing events
- Donations for silent auctions
- Fundraising opportunities for schools and non-profit organizations
- Joint referral programs
I am also available for events such as:
- Judging photography competitions such as 4-H
- Workshops or lectures
- One-on-one camera instruction
Call me today to discuss new ideas or details on how we can work together!